The Radegast Development Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Radegast version 2.12.
This is a maintenance release that contains important bug fixes related to the upcoming Server-Side Appearance project that Linden Lab will be releasing in the near future.
You can download this release from our downloads page.
Full release notes:
New Features and Improvements
- [RAD-422] – Speed up appearance changes on server side appearance regions
- [RAD-423] – Adjust to upcoming server side HTTP changes
- [RAD-418] – In SL, Radar display to the right of main chat window shows incorrect values for avatars > 1000m away
- [RAD-420] – Radegast reports crash to the grid login service when more than one instance is started
- [RAD-421] – Server side appearance does not work if http inventory is disabled
Don’t forget that .NET framework version 3.5sp1 is required on Windows and Mono 2.4 and newer on Linux (2.6 highly recommended, 2.8 will not work due to bugs in it). On Mac OSX installation of XQuartz and Mono is required (instructions on the downloads page).