This is a maintenance release that contains a catch up with Second Life protocol changes and a couple of minor new features as well as few bug fixes.
You can download this release from our downloads page.
Some changes include:
New Features and Improvements
- [RAD-461] – Added events search
- [RAD-448] – Copy & Paste into objects inventory, when LlAllowInventoryDrop is TRUE
- [RAD-436] – Show object UUID in Objects window
- [RAD-449] – SimpleBuilder plugin
- [RAD-424] – request teleport button looks are off
- [RAD-425] – Cache gets huge, radegast performance tumbles.
- [RAD-429] – RLV @getinv not parsed correctly
- [RAD-434] – Object list crashes when speech plugin is enabled
- [RAD-437] – Radegast causing major memory leaks when presenting new ToS
Don’t forget that .NET framework version 3.5sp1 is required on Windows and Mono 2.4 and newer on Linux (2.6 highly recommended, 2.8 will not work due to bugs in it). On Mac OSX installation of XQuartz and Mono is required (instructions on the downloads page).
Comments are now closed.