Radegast version 1.28 has been released.
This release brings support for better rendering of individual inword objects and HUDs (from list of objects select “3D View”). You can interact with inword objects and HUDs by clicking on them, or choosing sit from the right click context menu. To quickly see list of your own attachments and HUDs select “My Attachments” option from the “Tools” menu.
In addition to that, 1.28 brings ability to upload images, mute individuals, objects or whole groups. UI now supports audible notification for events such us opening new IM sessions, money balance changes, etc. For the full list of changes see the release notes below.
Release Notes: New Features and Improvements
- [RAD-85] – Ability to mute and unmute people or objects.
- [RAD-139] – Sound Alerts
- [RAD-166] – IM arriving sound
- [RAD-185] – Parameters for own made objects.
- [RAD-210] – New Feature Request: Auto Close Group Chat and Notices
- [RAD-216] – Upload Texture
- [RAD-220] – Feature request for blocking of spams (group muting)
- [RAD-224] – Ability to set auto log in time between attempts
- [RAD-241] – Add UI sounds on incoming IM, object rez, delete, money balance changes.
- [RAD-242] – Create toggle for Alice plugin to let it respond to messages without mentioning the bot’s first name
- [RAD-245] – Add option to disable AI plugin on start
- [RAD-255] – Add mesh support for prim workshop
- [RAD-257] – Ability to look into linked objects
- [RAD-260] – [patch] Extend NameManager with methods to retrieve UserName and DisplayName
- [RAD-246] – Improvement for minimize to system tray
- [RAD-249] – Improve tray icon to show tool tip with logged in user.
- [RAD-250] – Limit the length of password input to 16 chars.
- [RAD-251] – Display sim version on the region info console
- [RAD-252] – Implement Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H Hippos! (SL Viewer VWR-11118)
- [RAD-254] – If object is updated while viewed in prim workshop, apply changes on the fly
- [RAD-259] – Ability to change name, description, and permissions of rezzed objects
- [RAD-261] – Add Tools -> My attachments menu for easily seeing own attacments
- [RAD-4] – group information window buttons close/apply do nothing and refresh seems buggy
- [RAD-236] – “Detached” Windows Fail to close on Region Restart
- [RAD-244] – blocking Groups>> General >> receive group notice failed
- [RAD-247] – Display names input field not clamped in accordance with feature documentation
- [RAD-253] – PrimWorksop sometimes renders objects upside down
- [RAD-256] – “Connecting to region” part of login takes long time
Don’t forget that .NET framework version 3.5sp1 is required on Windows and Mono 2.4 and newer on Linux (2.6 highly recommended, 2.8 will not work due to bugs in it). You can download this release from our downloads page.
Comments are now closed.