Radegast version 1.26 has been released.
This release brings support to alpha and tattoo clothing layers. In addition to that, support for display names and single username login has been added. We recommend setting Display Names to smart mode by going to File -> Preferences -> General, and under Display Names select option “Smart”.
Radegast now improves accessibility on windows by correctly supporting themes, including high contrast ones often used by people with less that perfect eyesight.
Release Notes: New Features and Improvements
- [RAD-197] – Add ability to save embedded notecard items to inventory
- [RAD-198] – Add context menu activation with app key (or ctrl-enter) on inventory search results
- [RAD-225] – Map needs to be able to ‘reload’
- [RAD-231] – Display max allowed group numbers
- [RAD-235] – Radegast does not support single-name usernames
- [RAD-195] – option to save full perm textures to disk from inventory
- [RAD-200] – Alpha & Tattoo Layers
- [RAD-202] – autoresponse Message feature request
- [RAD-205] – Show prior discussion when new IM received
- [RAD-228] – Add ability to restart region (World->Region/parcel)
- [RAD-229] – Add sim statistics / parcel info display
- [RAD-230] – Display name support
- [RAD-239] – Add ability to change display names.
- [RAD-199] – Offering friendship to an offline resident results in strange dialog message
- [RAD-207] – script editor doesn’t work for me on 32bit linux
- [RAD-233] – UI Does silly things when in a high-contrast theme
Don’t forget that .NET framework version 3.5sp1 is required on Windows and Mono 2.4 and newer on Linux (2.6 highly recommended, 2.8 will not work due to bugs in it). You can download this release from our downloads page.
Comments are now closed.