Radegast version 1.24 has been released.
Highlights of this release are the improvements of inventory console with the addition of recent and worn items and inventory search. Also added ability to find friends on the map and send group notices.
Release Notes: New Features and Improvements
- [RAD-7] – search in inventory
- [RAD-172] – Recent (and maybe Worn) tabs for Inventory
- [RAD-164] – Create and send group notices.
- [RAD-165] – Find on map.
- [RAD-186] – Add ability to stop all animations
- [RAD-145] – Voice not working in Linux
- [RAD-173] – Using "//unsit" doesn’t change the Stand/Sit status of button in Objects Tab
- [RAD-182] – Animation not stopped after standing up
- [RAD-184] – World -> Teleport Home not working
- [RAD-187] – Pay function does not allow to enter 1-digit amounts
- [RAD-191] – Instant crash on 3d view of a linden tree
Don’t forget that .NET framework version 3.5sp1 or newer is required on Windows and Mono 2.4 and newer on Linux (2.6 highly recommended). You can download this release from our downloads page.
Comments are now closed.